Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by. Are you new to our blog? Let us introduce ourselves.
We’re a couple in our early thirties sailing the world on a budget while working as digital nomads. We love to share our experience and tips to help other people achieve the same lifestyle as us. If you’re dreaming of setting sail soon, we hope this blog will help you find your way.
Not sure about where to start? Here’s a list of helpful posts to get you started.
Living on a boat and getting started:
- Is living on a boat for you?
- What’s it really like to live on a sailboat?
- A day in the life: Cruising while working
- Seasickness, finding your sea legs, and living on a sailboat
- How to become a minimalist live aboard sail cruiser
- What skills do you need to go sail cruising?
- Learning to sail: 5 ways to go sailing without buying a boat
- Cruising sailboats: Four boats for the budget cruiser
- How to survive your last months on land
Money, budgeting, working from a boat:
- The cost of cruising – How much should you budget?
- How to make money while travelling on a sailboat
- How to get online from a sailboat
- 9 tips to sail the world on a budget
- The cost of cruising (2018)
- Meals on a boat: What’s cooking in our galley?
- Cooking on a boat: No oven, no appliances
- Advice for aspiring cruisers
- Five things I’ve learned since we sailed away
We also have a YouTube playlist that might be helpful.
Happy reading and fair winds,
Elena and Ryan